ONE TEN IS A MEAT MARKET AND RESTAURANT LOCATED IN DOWNTOWN WARSAW, INDIANA
We focus on fresh, locally sourced products.
We value personality – in food and in people.
We believe in individuals and communities, and that one can’t fully exist without the other.
We support healthy lifestyles. We also support french fries and chocolate. Not necessarily together, but we wouldn’t be opposed.
We appreciate nostalgia, but believe some things are better left in the past.
We give as much as we can, wherever we can.
We love all animals, and most people.
We encourage turning moments in to movements.
We enjoy science, but not in our food.
We prefer farmers markets to super markets.
We are open, honest, and transparent.
We welcome questions, criticism, and conversation…preferably over a beer.
- INCLUSION. Anyone is a part of One Ten, and all are welcome and respected.
- GIVING. One ten is devoted to acts of giving that provide a contagious social connection.
- CONSCIOUSNESS. Through being aware of our role as both vendor and consumer, and making honest, transparent and conscious decisions.
- GROWTH. As we grow, the business grows.
- SELF EXPRESSION. All individual talents, ideas, and abilities are encouraged and respected.
- COMMUNITY. Our communication and collaboration affect the community around us.
- RESPONSIBILITY. Each individual is accountable for maintaining and cultivating One Ten’s values and reputation.
- PARTICIPATION. We work as a team. We learn as a team. We grow as a team.
- EXPERIENCE. We provide ethically sourced, quality food in an effort to create a positive experience for our customers, partners, and community.
- INVESTMENT. All decisions should sustain our future and allow growth.
VISIT ONE TEN
One Ten is located at 110 N Buffalo St in Warsaw, IN.
LUNCH: 11 to 2 Tuesday through Friday
DINNER: 5 to 9:30 Thursday through Saturday
Support your local food producers year round by shopping at the 110 Market. The 110 Market offers a variety of fresh meat, produce, and baked goods hand picked by 110 staff and purchased from local farms and producers.
The 110 Market also offers a rotating Chef’s Box – a locally sourced meal designed, prepped, and packaged by our chefs. Simply follow the instructions on the provided recipe and serve!
The market is open during lunch and dinner hours.